The S4 Team leads the charge in Information Assurance and Security, which allows us to enhance customer's information security awareness through agile, responsive, and tailored services.
Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP Certified)
Experienced in Earned Value Management (EVM)
Quality Control Planning and Performance Monitoring/Reporting
- Utilize network analytics and processes that dynamically shape, model and interpret vulnerabilities within government networks and operations.
- Assist customers with implementing C&A requirements outlined in OMB A-130, NIST, NSTISSI, NIACAP, and FAA C&A Handbook.
- Maintain customer information systems compliant with IA Vulnerability Alerts.
- Develop plan of action and milestones (POA&M) to address vulnerabilities and non-compliance issues with hardware, software, or network accreditation actions.
- Plan and participate in C&A process.
- Conduct System Security Plans, Rules of Behavior and System Readiness Reviews.
- Develop a customized security awareness training program which meets the needs of the organization.