Cloud Security Officer
Independent Security Vulnerability. Assessment Support Task Leader (Degree + 5+ Years’ Computer IT Experience)
Education: Degree Computer Information Systems, or equivalent/related field
Work Experience Qualifications, Certification (Desired), and Training
- Understanding of Cloud System Enterprise and Security Support.
- Results oriented, experienced information technology professional with demonstrated expertise include completing Enterprise Security documentation and standards procedures ∙ Microsoft Office365/ Microsoft Lync /Microsoft SharePoint 2010/Portable devices ∙ Software: Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft SharePoint 2010AWS/Azure Cloud. Alert Logic,
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux.
Highlights of Qualifications
- Working knowledge and experience of NIST/FedRAMP Information Security Frameworks/supporting/conducting/ and preparation of Security Documentation/ for security assessments of Federal Systems for Compliance using agency/NIST/FedRAMP templates.
- Knowledge of coordinating activities and support tasks associated with Cloud Data migration.
- Understanding of cloud Architecture for - IAAS, SAAS, and PAAS and migration of data to Cloud environment from data centers.
- Desired understanding of key cloud components such as Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with Private and Public Subnets, CloudWatch, Attached Elastic Block Storage (EBS) to EC2, Created security groups for both Private and Public EC2, Created Elastic Load Balance (ELB).